Friday, July 17, 2009

Review- Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Body Wash




Brace yourself for a fresh burst when you lather up with the rejuvenating scent of peppermint and rosemary in this sulfate-free body wash. Formulated with a gentle plant-based cleansing complex, this natural wash leaves skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. It's an energizing boost for body, mind and spirit. $8 for 12oz bottle.

I recently started using natural, chemical free products at the suggestion of my super green best friend. At first I was skeptical, but now I gotta say I'm hooked, particularly on Burt's Bees products. They somehow manage to be naturally made and chemical free, and have all the best attributes of luxury products at drugstore price points. Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Body Wash is one of my favorite products. The refreshing scent really gets you going on the morning, and after showering with it at the end of a hot, summer day, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and cool. Since it is sulfate-free it is not supposed to create a huge lather like other body washes, so don't waste the product trying to make it foam up. And while you're showering with it, try taking a few deep, slow breaths to really breathe in the stimulating peppermint and rosemary aroma.

Amanda S. Says: I saw this product last week in Duane Reade (of all places!) and picked it up, honestly, because Burt's Bees products are super cute and the packaging was adorable. I'm really glad the product met all my expectations. I've never used anything this 'natural' that smelled so delicious and fragrant without smelling fake or forced. I want to live on this stuff, and if I could eat it, I totally would. I can see this being extra great in the winter when my skin does it's yearly freak-out-from-dryness attack, because the sulfate-free composition makes it about 50x less drying than other products.

No comments: