Monday, July 13, 2009

Review- Arrojo Detangling Foam

LIGHTWEIGHT AND CONDITIONING TO SMOOTH, SILKEN, HYDRATE, AND DETANGLE.

This foam is sort of the standard type of deal one would expect of a detanging foam. It isn't really special, and I think that a $15 price tag is a bit over the top. I'm not trying to be mean, I just didn't think it really knocked my tangles that well. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing, and my hair really didn't look that good after I used it regardless of what I used after. The smell was really nice and fresh though, so thats a plus. The thickness of the foam was ok, but again pretty standard. You can find really good, much less expensive, detangling products than this very easily. So all in all I can't say I loved this foam, I wouldn't buy it again.

No comments: