Sunday, November 22, 2009

Review- Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation




The Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation is a unique 4-in-1 formulation that acts as sun protection, anti-aging protection, foundation, and finishing powder. Natural SPF 15 protection and anti-oxidants properties from Green Rooibos Tea help protect against the visible signs of premature aging.


When it comes to mineral foundation, I feel things can go either really beautiful and flawless, or the other way of cakey, flakey, and powdery blahness. Thank goodness this Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation fits the gorgeous and flawless side! I LOVE this stuff! This is how mineral foundation should look - gorgeous and smooth and barely there! I tried it in the Nude shade, which really impressed me because it actually matched my beige skin-tone beautifully! Plus, the extra SPF 15 protection and antioxidant formula made me appreciate the fact that I'm wearing something healthy and protective for my skin. Right now this incredible foundation can be purchased as part of the whole Sheer Cover kit for only $29.95 w/ free shipping and to me if you're shopping around for a new foundation and want to go mineral - this is the one to get with the whole kit and kaboodle too! You can't go wrong with this wonderful product!

No comments: