Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Review - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color


One-stroke application. One-coat coverage. Dries in 60 seconds! Perfectionist Brush™ delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds. Available in 24 irresistible shades!

Sally Hansen, you saucy minx. You have so many items I love to put on my nails. So when I got this Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Jumpin' Jade, a deliciously deep bluey-emerald green, I was really excited. I saw the weirdly huge, flat brush, intended to allow you to paint your nails EVEN FASTER. I got even MORE excited. I saw the gorgeous one-coat color. I got EVEN MORE EXCITED. Then I remembered: I never use quick-dry polish. Why? Because it chips, chips, chips. And sadly, this was no exception. I used a topcoat, but apparently it wasn't enough, because my beautiful nails are chipped all to get-out after only a couple of days. Weep. I'll try again, with super-industrial topcoat, because the color and ease of application are wonderful, but the chipping makes me cry.

No comments: