Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Review- Aveeno Ultra Calming Shave Gel

This uniquely formulated shave-gel helps to calm and soothe red, dry, irritated or sensitive skin. The nourishing formula contains naturally calming Feverfew, an ingredient known for its soothing properties, and leaves skin feeling moisturized and calm long after shaving.

One of my worst beauty sins is shaving with completely random things I find in my bathroom cabinet. Seriously, I've shaved with everything from shampoo to conditioner, shower gel to lotion. I guess I've just been too lazy to use a separate product, so I end up shaving with whatever happens to be lathered on my hands or loofah. But when I came across Aveeno's Ultra Calming Shower Gel, I decided to give it a try. The rich unscented gel foams up to a rich shaving cream that coats every little hair, and left my legs incredibly smooth. This def does the trick much better than any of my random double-duty "shaving creams!"

No comments: