Saturday, November 21, 2009

Review - Burt's Bess Lip Shimmer

A kiss of color and pearlized shine perk up our world famous 100% natural lip balm, while natural ingredients like vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils moisturize and soothe your lips. Choose from 11 yummy, all natural shades: Champagne, Raisin, Merlot, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Nutmeg, Fig, Cocoa, Toffee, Guava and Papaya. About $5

So we all know that I am a little of a lip gloss/balm fanatic. I have so many lip glosses and balms that I don't have enough room to keep them! With that said, I am always looking for a lip balm or gloss that has multi-purposes. I absolutely love this balm! I have the shade "Peony" which is a pretty pinkish mauve color. Let me tell you, this is my new must-have. Not only does it go on smooth and leave your lips soft, but it also is peppermint flavored. My lips feel very conditioned and soft when I wear this. I love that this line is all about being natural, but still pretty.

No comments: