Saturday, November 21, 2009

Review- Alcone Mother Plucker Tweezer

Because the precision tips of the Mother Plucker are engineered to grab even the shortest and finest hairs, you can achieve the most precise hair removal. The resin tip is easy on your skin and never needs to be sharpened! They will last a lifetime...as long as you don't lose them! $17

Tweezer? More like miracle worker! I honestly did not think that there was a tweezer out there that could beat my Sweezer (which, don't get me wrong, is fabulous), but after using the Mother Plucker just one time I was hooked. This tweezer gets everything! Those hairs that grow in a lighter color than the rest of your eyebrow hairs- gone in a snap. Lets put it this way, I'm buying a few of these for Christmas presents. Not because I have to buy for people who have especially unruly eyebrows, but because I want to share the love that I have for these tweezers. I know what you are thinking, "How can a tweezer be that special?". Let's just say that I didn't know a tweezer this good existed before I used it. No exaggeration. And as an added bonus, they never need sharpening! They have a slanted, resin tip which stays sharp for life. The slant is just steep enough so that you can use the tip to grab individual hairs or use the whole thing to grab a clump. Seriously, if you have to buy a present for someone you know who plucks (or you want to treat yourself), you cannot go wrong with these tweezers. Just don't buy them to drop a hint to a non-plucker, as badly as you want to, you know it would mean a Christmas faux pas! Oh and one last thing, I like them better than my many Tweezerman tweezers hands-down.

No comments: