Monday, November 16, 2009

Review - Jo Malone Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub

Jo Malone introduces a luxuriously revitalizing new treatment that sloughs away surface cells to reveal radiant-looking new skin. A signature ingredient and beneficial antioxidant, vitamin E is combined with salt to encourage a youthful glow.

I must begin this post by telling everyone that I actually work for Jo Malone, I just started so I was given 5 pieces from the line to try. (i.e. get a job for Jo Malone, it is sooooooooo worth it!!!) While this body scrub is expensive ($75) you get 21oz of it! Seriously, 21oz of this body scrub will last you at least six months to a year. It is a huge tub of amazing smelling wonderfulness. Seriously, it smells like sugar cookies. I love it.
The body scrub really is a lovely consistency, it uses sugar instead of salt, which I like because the granules sort of melt while you scrub yourself. Which means that it isn't too abrasive or harsh. The vitamin E really gets into your skin and you are left with plump, beautiful, smooth feeling skin that is slightly fragrant and super moisturized. This is my favorite body treatment (and not just because I work for Jo!) and while it is a bit more expensive than I would normally want to spend on a body scrub I could totally envision myself requesting it as a Christmas present next year!

If anyone would like to purchase this product you can order it with me, Deedee.
You can either send an email to:
katherine.a.stauner@nordstrom.com
or give me a call at (978)-278-7400 and ask for Deedee McColl or the Jo Malone counter. I can give loads of samples and sometimes we have free gifts so don't be afraid to ask for anything your interested in!

You can also find Jo Malone at any fine retailer (Nemin's, Nordstrom's, Saks, or Jo Malone.com)

No comments: