Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Review- Eyecurl II Professional Heated Eyelash Curler




Slim, lightweight and unique design. More effective than an ordinary eyelash curler. Absolutely safe with no pain, pulling, crimping or damage to eyelashes. As used by Kate Moss and many other celebrities, it is the safest and most effective way to make eyelashes curled, long and lush all day long. Eyecurl may be used anytime, before and after using mascara. Simple to use instructions are included. $16.95




If you figure people are willing to take a lighter to their metal eyelash curler to make it hot before using it then there is a demographic group for whom this product can cater. But I can't see this as anything more than a tiny curling iron for your lashes. It's true, this is fool-proof, safe, there's no chance of burning your eyeball or anything macabre like that but after a half of dozen uses I am not convinced it trumps a regular curler. But as the consumer market gets more saturated with lash growth serums, rotating mascara wands and the like, I don't think this tool is a necessity in one's arsenal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This works for me though.. Cos regular lash curler doesn't seem to work that well for me, esp that we'r not supposed to curl after applying mascara. My lashes goes back downwards though I do curl them before application. This works pretty well.