Saturday, November 21, 2009

Review- Borghese Nail Lacquer

Today's most desirable nail colors, a blend of classic with the latest fashion trends in a lavishly rich nail strengthening polish. Long-wearing hydrating stay-true color with exclusive Acqua di Vita® complex to help restore healthy moisture and Micronized Gemstones for brilliance. The innovative Duale Curve Tip brush hugs nail curves for a precision line, delivering a perfect application effortlessly. Free of Tolulene, DBP, Added Formaldehyde. Not tested on animals.

I tried this nail polish in a shimmery silver shade. It went on pretty clear with one coat, and just left a beautiful dust of silver shimmer across my nails. The polish is buildable, so you can layer it on for a full on silver effect. I also tried using it as a topcoat over another shade of polish, which was equally fabulous. The formula is amazing, it dries completely in just a few minutes and stayed chip-free for nearly a week!
And the bottle is super cute and tiny, which makes it really travel friendly. This silvery shade will be go to hue for the holidays, and if you're not into glittery nails don't worry; Borghese polishes come in dozens of shades.

Sultana says: I have this in a beautiful black shade with silver glitter. I agree with Malikah, it does dry super quick. I used this on Halloween and it would work for a regular day, its just that pretty. The sparkle is high, but I am a sparkly kind of gal! It actually lasted longer than I expected. Even though it was black with glitter, it was no harder to take off than any other polishes I have. I am beginning to like Borghese!



No comments: