Monday, December 22, 2008

Review - Smooth 'n Shine Straighten Polish

  • Silk & Exotic Oils Protect & Shine.
  • It is all about Silk.
  • Silk n Sleek Straightening Polish with silk amino acids and essential oils.


  • My dear friends, I'm just going to cut to the chase here, this stuff is $3.99 (click on the header of this post to see for yourself). Yes, hello, $3.99. In a bad economy, and in a world with bad damaged fuzzed out horrible hair, let's discuss this $3.99 stuff called Smooth 'n Shine Straightening Polish. Sure, the name is a little cheesy and whatever, but it works. If you want something cheap (and a bottle that seems like it will last until 2020) then buy THIS. If you hadn't noticed, I've spent the last month or so trying a bunch of straightening and smoothing serums and creams, and this stuff definitely works to get your hair shiny and smooth. A few times I used it and wasn't entirely pleased, but this may have been my own fault, putting too little in, not running it through my hair well enough, that sort of thing. But overall, I'm pleased, and for the price, no one can complain.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow, thanks for the tip. It sounds like you really do get your money's worth with this product.

    NicNacBeauty said...

    Thanka for this review. I recently tried the smooth n shine silk fusion leave in treatment and...I abso-flipping-lutely love it! I have no idea why I have never heard of this until I ran across it in the beauty aisle. I used this when I blow dried my hair and then straightened it with Chi silk infusion and my hair is silky, bouncy & glorious! This is one of my new faves!!!