Saturday, December 27, 2008

Review- Nars Blush


Translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for natural blush undertone, created to highlight the complexion.

I'm not too good with blush honestly, I tend to not be able to get it blended for the life of me and I look like a rag doll. Although the color I have of this Nars blush (Dolce Vita) isn't really right for me (it's too dark) I messed around with it for a while and found that it was super easy to smooth on and didn't clump or streak all over my cheeks. I'm going to get my proper color and use it because it's one of the few that I am not terrified to leave the house with on my face. If you love using blush, this is well worth it because it is so smooth and nice. It's almost like a cream (but lacks the potential for shiny behavior).

No comments: