Sunday, December 28, 2008

Review- L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad

Wear Infinite Quads provide 4 shades that easily blend together, creating the perfect eye look. Each luxuriously designed compact contains crease-proof, fade-resistant, ultra-blendable color with a soft, silky feel.

In case anyone missed me, a few weeks ago the roof and ceiling of my apartment fell in. Yes, it fell in on a day that it was raining, and subsequently, it rained in my kitchen, living room and bathroom. Oh, and when they came to fix it, a nice man's foot came through my hallway ceiling and my roommate could see his sad little leg dangling perilously through the hole. So that was how my November panned out. The reason I'm telling you this is because I have spent the past few weeks in a state of home disarray. No lights in certain rooms, water all over the place, things covered in plastic. Putting on make-up with no mirror and when you have a mirror, improper lighting, can be a nightmare. I had to pare down to the basics. I pulled out this eyeshadow and thought, L'Oreal doesn't seem to ever mess up. All their products are good. So I used this eyeshadow for a week, and no other shadow at all, (I have the color quad 'earthscapes') and of course, it made all the difference. You've gotta love L'Oreal. It went on easily, stayed where it was supposed to, and didn't give me any problems. It also looked great.



No comments: