Saturday, December 6, 2008

Review - L'Oreal Sublime Sublime Bronze


A first from L'Oreal Laboratories, Sumblime Bronze ProPerfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist gives you professional airbrush tanning results at home $9.99
0
I love me a bronze body and even though it's the winter I do have some Christmas things to attend that I don't want to look to ghostly. This is a nice at home product. It's got a light mist, so you don't have to be worried about it spraying out and being to robust to control. It's easy to use and pretty easy to clean up after. I find that applying in the shower it the easiest and best way to control any over sprays. I can do most of the body myself but I do need help with the back side so I volunteer the hubby to help. They do say not to rub but I do give myself a little light pat here and there when I spray too much. The color is natural and bronzy, no orange or serious fake look to the color, it lasts about 3-5 days depending on if you are exfoliating or shaving also. The one thing that isn't all that pleasant is the fragrance. It is chemically but I will put up with it for a bronze body without the sun any day! I also wanted to mention that for the money, this is a great product, I have tried others that are much more and this stands up!

No comments: