Thursday, December 18, 2008

Review - Mineral Essence - ME Sheer Lip Colour

"Indulge your lips in the luxury and richness they’ve been thirsting for with Mineral Essence Sheer Lip Colour. The silky smooth Sheer lip colour contains aroma-therapeutic properties to uplift your mood and rejuvenate your spirit as you wear it throughout the day. Enriched with nutrients, vitamins and minerals, ME Lip Color nurtures lips and offers long-lasting color in a smudge-proof, cake-proof formula for beautiful luscious results every time." $16.00

I have been wearing Rum Runner which is a shade that seems to go with most any complexion. It just goes on so nice and silky and stays on for longer than most lipsticks do. I have mentioned before that I am extremely rough on any lip products. However, this one seems to have some real staying power. I am also a mixer. When I mix this shade -- I want this one on my lips first as it feels so nice and silky soft. Then I might add a frost or a white, etc. This is going to last me a long time. I apply it less frequently as it does stay on. Yet, I have been using it for several weeks and there is barely a dent in it. You get your money's worth. Take a peek at the shades that are available and you will find several you will want to try. It is difficult to select just one.

No comments: