Sunday, December 14, 2008

Review - Avene Innovation Eluage HAF Retinaldehyde Firming Gel


"Visibly reduces the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, Hypoallergenic, Non Comedogenic
Properties: For maximum precision and efficacy against deep lines and wrinkles, Avene Dermatological Laboratories have developed Eulage Firming gel formulated with a patented combination of powerful ingredients: Retinaldehyce and H.A.F. (Exclusive Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid). Eulage Firming gel is clinically proven effective to reduce the visible signs of aging such as deep lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. You will notice an instant smoothing effect upon use. In just days, the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles will be minimized, leaving your skin clear and radiant. Eulage Firming gel is non - oily and easy to use. It is peach tinted and slightly fragranced." $39.00

This Avene Innovation Eluage HAF Retinaldehyde Firming Gel along with Avene Innovation Eluage Retinaldehyde Cream are one incredible team. They are like a pair of super products doing battle with the lines, wrinkles, looseness, etc of my skin. They seem to be winning!! They accomplish a lot more than some of the very expensive products I have purchased that did very little while these only cost a fraction of the others. There is definitely a smoothing of the skin and a firming of the little saggy sections while the appearance of lines and wrinkles is definitely diminished. Actually I tried each on their own and each did an excellent job so then I said let's see what they can do together. I am most satisfied with the improvements I see. They do mention a light fragrance and it is so light it did not bother me at all. I am very fussy about scents so close to my nose and these products did not cause any probelem. These are on my Holiday list and I have my fingers crossed that I might receive them. Once you try them -- they will be on your lists also.

No comments: