Saturday, December 6, 2008

Review - Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Fountain Pen

Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Fountain Pen is a full-to-medium coverage lip gloss pen that creates a mirror-like shine. It also imparts a soft sheen which gives the appearance of fuller lips. $27.00

I have been a fan of Kevyn's for a long time and totally love this color, it's described as a sheer champagne shimmer. So in order for you to like this, you first have to like the really light pale colors. I do so I am in love with the color. I find that it gives just enough color to be there but not so much that it looks heavy. The shimmer is really pretty too, I think the best description is like a fairy's color, surreal and airy. I am not in love with the pen container; I feel like I get robbed out of product this way, sometimes I over click and get to much so I am wasting it, I wish it just had a wand applicator. It's not too sticky or tacky either but just enough for you to know when you need to apply more. For me this is the perfect winter color. I would rather play up my eyes and leave the lips nude and sheer. I know I complained about the container but I will re-buy based purely on the color and quality of the gloss itself..

No comments: