Monday, December 1, 2008

Review - Mineral Essence Lush Lips Lip Gloss


"Sexy… flirty… luscious… ME’s new Lush Lips Lip-Enhancing Lip Glosses are infused with plant and flower extracts to soothe, hydrate and nourish lips." $18.00

I have this gloss in Mimosa. It's a real Lilly Pulitzer Palm Beach orangy color. The first swab on my lips it goes on and doesn't look really orangy it looks more like a stain with a shine, the second coat ensures that my pout is ready for the tropics. This is a color that I would look forward to wearing the warmer months. It's too summery for me right now so when I do wear it, I apply like a wash on my lips. It totally is enough too, it's shiny and glossy. This is such a comfortable gloss to wear, it's not sticky but comfortable. My lips never stick together and if I rub my lips together to feel if there is anything left it is heavy enough to feel if there is (I hope this makes sense). My lips aren't dried out by the end of the day at all, in fact they feel moisturized.. I would love to sink my lips into a color that I could wear more consistently like their exotic pearl. I can vouch for this gloss and swear to you that if you are looking for shine and comfort ME is right up your alley!!
Joyce says: The product line is simply a really good one. I told a friend about it and her eyes got glazy because she loves this company’s entire line. It does go on smoothly, moisturizes (and don’t we love moisturized lips!), and shines big-time. I tried Flirty Rose which looks rosy-coral in the tube and looks peachy-pink on my lips—that’s just the way it goes with natural lip color and tints. It’s a stand-alone gloss or a great one to spice up a matte lipstick.

No comments: