Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Review- Aveda Dry Remedy Conditioner

It uses Aveda's patent-pending Deep-Moisture complex that penetrates hair to deliver lasting, intense moisture, powered by buriti oil, pomegranate and palm-derived conditioners. The Conditioner has a relaxing floral aroma blend with certified organic palmarosa, ylang ylang and rose geranium, plus a hint of vanilla.

I love Aveda and am always writing up glowing reviews of their products here on Beautifile, but I have to admit, I really am feeling pretty so-so about this supposedly super powered conditioner. I didn't notice any difference, even after 5 washes, in the strength or softness of my hair and the damage was pretty much the same. That said, I have two bottles of shampoo and condition from Aveda of another type that I am trying out now, and I feel differently about those (you'll be seeing those reviews in a week or so), but this one? It sort of fell flat.


No comments: