Thursday, December 11, 2008

Review- Nars Eyeshadow


"Longwearing, crease resistant color in sheer wearable formulas. All NARS eyeshadows can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect. These richly pigmented powders blend effortlessly and can also be used wet for precisely lining the eyes.
Richly pigmented powders
Effortless blending
Multifunction: use as eyeshadow, eyeliner and on eyebrows" $22

If I had to make only one statement about this product (and to make only one would be hard), it would be "Nars Eyeshadow stays on until you take it off". That may not sound like such an important statement, but when a shadow stays on for as long as you want it to, you've got something worth it's money. The color I've got is Fez. It is a slightly shimmery bronze/ chocolate brown (a dark bronze if you will). It looks more metallic in the pan than it comes out on the eye. It is the perfect color for shading creases (as the nice make-up artist at the Nars counter showed me). I wear it with yellow on the top of my lid and Fez on the bottom. The other day when I was wearing this combo, someone in my class said my make-up looked like it was done professionally. I truly believe the Nars shadow is to thank.

No comments: