Saturday, December 22, 2007

Review- Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo


Refresh, revive, and recharge hair and scalp without water. Pronto is perfect for use between washings, in a rush, or as a midday hair pick-me-up. This dry shampoo increases volume and removes dirt and build up in your root area in seconds.


Natural rice, oat, and tapioca starches cleanse hair by absorbing excess oil, product, and grease and increase hair volume at the roots without weighing hair down. Triclosan and tea tree oil help treat the scalp and reduce the occurrence of dandruff, while the invigorating lemon verbena fragrance leaves hair smelling and feeling fresh.
This stuff saved my life tonight! I was planning on going to a birthday party, but lost track of time. Long story short, I had 15 minutes to get ready. I shampooed with a 2 in 1 yesterday so my hair wasn't looking it's best. I separated my hair into sections and sprinkled the powder in the parts. Then I brushed my hair with a thick bristled brush. The kind of brush is important because it could leave you with white powder in your hair. By the time I was finished brushing, it looked like I had showered, shampooed and coiffed. I was really impressed! It also is made with one of my favorite fragrances- lemon verbena. Even if you've tried dry shampoo before and weren't the biggest fan, give this one a go. You'll thank me for it.

No comments: