Monday, December 3, 2007

Review- Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation: Max Factor



Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation stays put for as long as eight hours. This amazing foundation creates a natural finish that won′t streak, smudge or slip and it won′t transfer onto your clothes. The advanced formula is light and non-greasy so it won′t clog pores. What′s more, the fragrance-free formula is suitable for sensitive skin.

When I wear foundation, it slides off..It slips off... or it rubs off. By the end of the day, it seems no matter what I do i'm left with a teeny bit of foundation on my face, and not enough left to do ANYTHING for my skin. It's unfortunate, because with the right foundation, when I leave the house I feel and look like a million bucks. But if it doesn't last, what's the point in spending upwards of $15 on something that lasts less time than my paycheck? This is where Max Factor comes in. In my constant search for foundations that last, this has turned out to be one of the best ones, especially for the cost. Easy to find in your everyday drug store, it goes on light, doesn't clump or settle into lines or dry spots, and comes in such a variety of colors everyone should be able to find a shade that works with their skin (although i noticed the very dark shades are a bit too peachy maybe for some people...) I use this in combination with one of my mineral based powders and it lasts even longer. I highly recommend giving it a try.

No comments: