Saturday, December 1, 2007

Review- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

Lip Shimmer in Guava
Pucker up for shimmery color.
How it Works:
A kiss of color and pearlized shine perk up our world famous 100% natural lip balm, while natural ingredients like vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils moisturize and soothe your lips. Choose from 11 yummy, all natural shades: Champagne, Raisin, Merlot, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Nutmeg, Fig, Cocoa, Toffee, Guava and Papaya.


@ Burt's Bees $4



Review:


I love the Burt's Bees line. This lip shimmer is a great color, it's an icy shimmery pink that goes on smoothly.. It's lighter than a lipstick and even feels lighter than a lot of lip balms.. It stays on for a decent amount of time but I do find that when I eat, I do need to re-apply.. I really don't mind since it's a mere $4 I use it very generously.. The best feature is a lovely peppermint scent, it makes my lips feels cool, kind of like the infamous Peppermint Patty commercial.. This remains smooth feeling and doesn't dry out my lips at all. I also layer gloss over it.. This is a really diamond in the rough.. To think you can score a great lippie in the grocery store too.. I found this in the health food section.. The color will surely be appealing to many skin tones since it's so soft and sheer..

No comments: