Sunday, December 16, 2007

Review - Leiber Eau de Perfum Spray

With LEIBER fragrance, you can feel that special, every day with Italian bergamot, pineapple and mandarin leaf that form a top note with a sumptuous blend of Turkish rose essence and white gardenia as delicate middle notes. Invigorating base unifies vanilla, musk, and amber in this floral oriental scent.

First of all, what a cool looking bottle huh? Second of all, what a complex and difficult fragrance to describe to someone not smelling it! This is a really deep combination of fruits and what smells like roses and gardenia, the combination works great on my skin, although I could see how it could be a little bit tart on some people with more oily skin perhaps. Leiber comes in a really neat looking bottle (above) and has a long-lasting scent that ranges on different skin (I tested it on two friends at work) from very flowery to mild and almost orient/spicy. I really like it, I will definitely wear it probably more often at night when I go out than during the day, but it's very beautiful and would make a great gift.

No comments: