Monday, December 10, 2007

Review- Chanel Rectifiance Intense Eye


Chanel Rectifiance Intense Eye
Retexturizing Line Correcting Eye Cream

This seductively rich, creamy formula has a secret: A unique Micro-Protein Complex targets three distinct types of lines and wrinkles and helps correct them in three dimensions.
$70 for .5 oz.
I really like this eye cream. I like my eye creams to be thicker than my face creams as my eye area tends to get dry. The first time I used it it has a tiny bit of sting with it, but that went away with continued use. I don't have many lines around my eyes, but I can tell the quality of an eye cream by how well my under-eye concealer stays in place. I had no problems with "flaking" while I was using this. My only complaint is that it doesn't contain an SPF, so I would only use it at night. I would recommend this for people with dry skin and mild wrinkles.

No comments: