Saturday, December 29, 2007

Review - Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush


• Air-whipped formula provides softly luminous, air-soft color on cheeks
• Glides on silky smooth and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish
• Comfortable, long-wearing formula will not clog pores
• Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
• Oil free
• Fragrance free
this is, hands down, my favorite blush. I'm not the best at putting on powder blush, i tend to stripe it so I look more like a warrior than rosy cheeked.... And this blush is great for avoiding that. I put a teeny bit on my finger tip, smile so the apples of my cheeks stick out, and rub it on the apples in a circular motion. It never fails! the blush goes on smooth, doesn't clump or smear/streak, stays all day, and has a shimmer to it that makes dry skin look less matte and dried out.

No comments: