Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Review- Dove Pro-Age Body Cream Oil



Dove® pro·age body cream oil is formulated to treat very dry skin. With rich emollients and olive oil, body cream oil will deeply condition the skin and improve surface cell turnover.
Because beautiful skin has no age limit.
How it works:



  • Rich Emollients (20%) to fortify and deeply condition skin, and improve surface cell turnover.

  • Glycerin (4%) to add and maintain hydrating nourishment.

  • Olive Oil (1%) to provide additional nutrients.
Although this product is called an oil, I don't find it at all oily. I find it to be a super rich, immensely hydrating cream. It's consistency is that of a body butter but it glides on easily. It also has a nice floral scent and I would go so far as to say that if you used it all over you could go without perfume (it smells that good). I can apply it to newly epilated legs (think Epilady) and it doesn't cause irritation. My legs are still smooth the day after I apply it. I recommend this for anyone with dry winter skin. And it's a bargain to boot as a little goes a long way.

By Amanda S: I agree, it's super silky and smooth, I borrowed this while visiting family and it was all they had. It smells really awesome and I didn't get dry pinched up horrible tight skin like I usually do from their super hard water. I want a bottle of this stuff, and for under $6 it's a steal.

No comments: