Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Review - Origins A Perfect World Serum

In an ideal world, skin would never age before its time. Now Origins has uncovered the key to longer-lasting look of youth, health and vitality - utopia’s own Silver Tip White Tea. It helps banish youth offenders long before they cause visible signs of oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. Boswellia sets up a secure sanctuary against age-accelerating static and stress. Without the need to defend itself, skin’s energies are devoted to improvement. Smoothness is immediate. And lush, tranquil Mimosa, Orange and Bergamot sweep over you like a tropical trade wind. Skin has found its Shangri-la.
I am an Origins fanatic, and I am also somewhat of a moisturizer expert. I would like to think I've tried almost any moisturizer I could afford, from the $5 stuff at the drug store to the $75 stuff at the department and specialty stores. The fact of the matter is, at leas two Origins products are on my top 5 of all time favorite and useful moisturizers, and A Perfect World is one of them (the other is Constant Comforter). There are many great things about Origins products in general, that they're all gentle and use natural and often organic ingredients, they all smell great, they're perfect for sensitive skin, and also, they are reasonably priced. A little bit of this serum goes a long way, and for $32.50 for a 1 oz, (which I would think could last well over a month or two for me), it's reasonable enough to baby your skin with the best. I have tried a lot of other moisturizers, but time and again I go back to Origins because it calms my skin and it always works perfectly, whether I'm feeling oily and broken out, or I am dried out and in need of some deep moisturizing. If you have to have one moisturizer you rely on, make it this one.

No comments: