Sunday, February 3, 2008

Review - Anthousa White Gardenia Candle




Home Ambiance Candle Collection $36 EACH
Enjoy your favorite Anthousa fragrances, now in warm, enchanting candles.• Nectarine & Red Currant: Succulent nectarine is enhanced with juicy peach and lively red currant in this warm-fruity fragrance. • Cucumber & Green Grass: A ripe cucumber is blended with casaba melon and dewy violet leaf; a sparkling green grass accord is brightened with muguet.• White Gardenia: A luxurious blend of white gardenia flower, fresh lily, and jasmine blanc.


CitySlicker Says:
I love the understated elegance of the Anthousa line. I love the look of the line, so minimal. It is not the scent. I usually don't like gardenia, as I find that it's overbearing and too perfumy. This candle is light and so pretty. I have this in my smallest bathroom and even when it's not lit the fragrance is thrown throughout. When I light it, the scent intensifies. I am cautious with this candle. I don't leave it burning for long periods of time. The price is the biggest factor in the equation...$36 means it gets lit for company or after I have been cleaning. I would definitely buy this again. I know this will sound corny, but I even kept the box it came in to display next to the candle. I keep it on the toilet - I think the frosted glass and shape are lovely too. I got this for Christmas and I am only about 1/4 of the way through, it's a nice touch in the bathroom also. It's very feminine and pretty. I am dying to get my paws on the grapefruit and blood orange. It smells delicious also. I think these make wonderful gifts, I say this because I loved receiving it! HA!

No comments: