Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Review - Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion



Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion eliminates excess oil, controls shine for 8 hours - and provides the hydration that oily skin needs to become balanced over time. This smart mattifier doesn’t absorb oil and sit on the skin. Instead, it actually works on a molecular level to flash oil off of the skin’s surface. The result? Beautiful, matte, shine-free skin all day long. With continued use, skin becomes less oily as skin is hydrated where it needs it and becomes balanced. Even better, Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion protects skin with SPF 20 and UVA/UVB protection – and antioxidants to fight free radicals. The perfect one-stop solution for oily skin! 1.35 fl oz $42

I am head over heels in love with this lotion!!! It has become an important part of my morning routine. The best thing about this lotion is it really lasts for 8 hours, maybe more. Its almost like wearing makeup because it instantly makes your face look that much better. When I wear this, I don't need a primer and I don't need a heavy foundation. It makes life so simple.
The best part is that over time, it makes your skin less oily. I don't know how, but I've noticed that my skin is much more balanced than before. I happen to think it has to do with the antioxidants it has in it. I've read that antioxidants fight off all the negativity in your body, so why not your face too?
The price is a little hefty but I am willing to continue purchasing this because it completes me now.

No comments: