Saturday, September 26, 2009

Review - John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Condtioner

Visibly Lightens Your Blonde. The sheer blonde® hair care experts were the first to create innovative solutions for your ultimate blonde color and shine. That's why we're the leading brand and preferred by blondes.

As you will all see I reviewed the shampoo from this pair yesterday, and I have to say you should totally use these together! There really isn't any point in using the shampoo if you aren't going to invest in the conditioner. Plus your hair looks sooooo nice when you use them together. Your hair is left soft and shiny, and perhaps a bit lighter. I really like this pair, and I totally recommend any thing from John Frieda, nothing I have ever tried is any less than wonderful. This shampoo & conditioner pair is no exception!

No comments: