Friday, September 18, 2009

Review- Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Spray






Medi-Matte Oil Control Spray is an easy-to-use, portable mattifying spray that keeps your face shine-free and fresh all day. Medi-Matte Oil Control Spray can be used over or under makeup throughout the day for mattifying touch-ups or to refresh face in heat and humidity. The perfect substitute for powder, this oil control spray feels refreshing and instantly mattifies. Medi-Matte is the perfect shine-control touch-up spray for special events, outdoor parties or any occasion for photography. 2.0 fl oz. $35

For all the oily gals out there (and guys too), this is one awesome spray! Really, the last thing I'd want to do is to add any extra moisture to my skin- but this spray works oil-control magic! Instead of having to resort to blotting papers or obsessively using my powder to absorb excessive oiliness, all I have to do is spray a couple of spurts of this, blend a little (because I'm impatient ), and I'm done. Set. And shine-free! For hours on end too. In return, I get super smooth, soft, and clear looking skin that comes pretty darn close to perfect in my eyes. Usually, I'm suspect when trying "shine-free" or "oil-control" products, because, let's be honest here, a lot of times they just don't work. Either that or I have super oily skin, which could be. But, I'm very happy and pleased that this Cosmedicine Spray works better than most powders I know and minimizes the appearance of large pores instantly. And, if I had to choose this spray over my beloved pressed powder, I'd choose the spray in a heartbeat. It really works that well. I love products that make my skin look smoother, softer, pore-free and oil-free and this one does it beautifully.

No comments: