Thursday, September 10, 2009

Review- Three Custom Color Lip and Cheek Stain in Ski Bunny


Ski Bunny Lip & Cheek Stain - This sheer cherry balm with a swirl of shimmer will brighten any skin tone with the dab of a finger, creating a glow that is fresh and youthful, yet appropriate for all ages.


I absolutely love the compact above! It is just so use-able. The disk compact's a mirror is literally as large as the tin, which is awesome because there just isn't enough room in my travel bag for a larger mirror. The stain is ultra-useable, it works on any part of your face, from eye lids to cheeks to lips (they don't suggest eye lids, but it still works!) Ski Bunny is a deep berry color that just really enhances the color of your lips and makes at least me look ultra-sophistocated. I like to wear it under gloss, but it can also work solo. The stain lasts for hours on any part you choose to put it, and smooths really naturally on application. This is a perfect ten in my book, if I ever use it up I will be sure to repurchase!
yay to Three Custom Color!

No comments: