Friday, September 4, 2009

Review- John Frieda Curl Around Shampoo


Reawakens and invigorates your natural curl patterns for shapely styling results. Specially developed with a curl-enhancing complex, targeted moisturizers and frizz-fighting silicone. Features a nourishing formula that’s the first step toward creating gorgeous, salon-style spirals. Moisturizes and smoothes the hair cuticle. Keeps curls glistening and ready to resist frizz in any weather. Gentle enough for everyday use. Safe for color-treated hair. $5.99 for 10 fl. oz.

I didn't notice anything exceptional about this shampoo other than the fact that it's consistent with John Frieda's other solid products. It cleans but not overly, it makes your hair smell nice but not in a cloying way and it neither enhanced or squelched my curly tendencies which is fine with me. Basically, I'm not mad at it. As the website states, it nurtures curly hair's propensity towards dryness and I am happy to see that it states that it's safe for color-processed hair because it's been my belief ever since I started to dye mine (in 1984) that every shampoo should overtly cope to being benign or not for the natural-color-challenged.

No comments: