Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Review- derma e Skinbiotics Treatment Creme

"To help fight bacteria and germs and aid improvement of a variety of skin problems, choose derma e®'s NEW Skinbiotics®. These powerful products blend eco-friendly Tea Tree Oil with organic Oregano Oil to provide powerful, natural antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties that have been proven effective for helping combat a range of organisms including Staphylococcus and E Coli." 4 oz.- $19.95

Guest Reviewer Lulu says: I want to recommend a derma e. creme called Skinbiotics Treatment Creme. I had some sort of a rash/reaction to something on my hand between 2 of my fingers, and it wouldn't go away! I tried a few products and they were OK in calming it down but it didn't really disappear and every few days it would become bad again. It already looked like some kind of an eczema and the skin was dry there were little cracks and cuts. In any case I was part of a make up class that luckily for me, the founder of this site Hillary attended. She was nice enough to suggest the cream and even bring a sample next day. The creme did in 2-3 days what the others didn't do for weeks! It was amazing! I'm out of the sample and about to get the whole thing at the store because until I figure out what it is from (it still at times becomes worse) my hopes are that with the Derma E. creme it will disappear and heal much faster.

Guest Reviewer Dermot says: I recently developed eczema on the palms of both of my hands. It came on suddenly and completely covered my palms. I saw the dermatologist and he gave me a cream to soften and eliminate the eczema, but I had read on the internet that when a case is this bad, one will often develop cuts and wounds from how dry one's skin is. Around this time, my wife, Hillary, got me the derma e Skinbiotics Treatment Creme. I used it religiously on my hands and I'm glad to say despite very high chances of getting an infection, I never did. My hands are back to normal now and I think I owe part of my trouble-free recovery to this product.

No comments: