Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Review - Tresemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse


Lightweight, maximum hold mousse that will pump up your hair’s volume to incredibly new heights.

I've liked Tresemme since I was a kid and my mom used to buy the hugest bottle possible of "shampooing" - I think the shampoo she bought was from Canada for some reason - that we would all use. Tresemme feels a lot more luxurious than it costs, and it always smells really nice. This 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse may be a bit of a misnomer - I mean, 24 hours of body is basically impossible, if you ask my lank locks - but it definitely works really well! Obviously, you'll do well to use it in conjunction with a blowdryer, but a little dollop will give your hair good body without being super-sticky (it's a little sticky, though. It's mousse). I know mousse is, like, sort of 90s or something, but I don't care. More throwback products to go with our throwback fashion! Everyone should be wearing mousse and Hammer - excuse me, harem - pants.

No comments: