Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Review - Liz Earle Energising Body Wash



Kick-start your day with this revitalising yet gently cleansing, skin-softening all over wash. Pure plant extracts and natural foaming agents clean skin, while sweet orange and 8 pure essential oils plus damask rose flower water refresh and delicately fragrance it.

Movie Maven says:
I'm not being pretentious, guys - it really does say "Energising" on this bottle of Liz Earle Energising Body Wash. It's from England! And you know what - those Brits know from florals. This light, but invigorating body wash smells like your grandma's rose oil, but updated with lots of citrusy notes so it doesn't actually smell like an old lady. Best of both worlds! I don't know that it's necessarily "energising," but it certainly made my nose happy (and my roommates', too...I keep finding the bottle with less product in it than I left there). It's a great scent, and a fine body wash - I just wish it wasn't so pricey!

Sheba says 'ditto' to Movie Maven's review. Liz Earle Energising Body Wash is definitely a refreshing body wash and I love anything citrus. The citrus was actually a surprise -- I was thinking it was going to be just floral. It was a very nice pleasant surprise! This is just the right consistency, suds up nicely without overdoing, and leaves skin feeling nice, clean, refreshing, and moisturized. I still need some moisturizer but it definitely does not dry out your skin as some body washes do. It is a bit expensive but Liz Earle is a known brand, however, it is worth it to treat yourself once in a while!!

No comments: