Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Review - Avon ANEW REJUVENATE Day Revitalizing Cream




"Like Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream, this lightweight day cream with a patented sun-protection system is uniquely engineered with a breakthrough fusion of pioneering technologies designed to replicate the steps of a professional anti-aging facial" 1.7 oz. Ususally $32.00 Currently on sale combined with Avon ANEW REJUVENATE Night Revitalizing Cream-- both for $39.00

I just finished reviewing the Avon ANEW REJUVENATE Night Revitalizing Cream and found that to be a wonderful night cream -- and I think it works wonders when it is combined with this Avon ANEW REJUVENATE Day Revitalizing Cream. They definitely complement each other and finish the job in tandem. This is a wonderfully light cream which applies very easily and there is no greasey or heavy feel to it. The fragrance is very light and does not interfere with any fragrance choices I might make for the day. It definitely does help tone your facial area. I noticed an improvement in the texture and feel to my skin. I also believe that it minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines which is a real nice bonus. I love the one, two punch this combination of Day and Night creams gives to aging. . . it seems to work!!

No comments: