Sunday, April 5, 2009

Review - Belle de Provence Floral Shower Gel



Rich and refreshing, this shower gel will transport you to the over-flowing gardens of Provence.


Movie Maven says:

As an olfactorily-sensitive young lady (read: a gal who reacts to smells), I have pretty particular tastes when it comes to strong-smelling shower gel. I like a light scent, a pleasant scent, a crisp scent. Even vanilla, for me, feels heavy and overwhelming. So when I got this Belle de Provence Shower Gel in Water Lily, I was in heaven. The scent is so light and so calming, and best of all, it works great as bubble bath as well! I felt like I was sitting in a French garden. It's not as pricey as it looks on the site, since it's in Canadian dollars, but it's still more than your typical drugstore brand. But oh! that scent. So lovely.

Deedlejuse
says:
I received this shower gel in Primrose, and I have to second all the nice things Movie Maven says above! It is simply beautiful. A light floral (distinctively primrose) with just a little bit of musky undertones. That musk is nice because it takes the super-floral edge away. The shower gel works really well as a bubble bath, in fact I think that I will probably save it for baths only because the bottle is sort of awkward (I prefer pumps) and the gel is actually quite thin so it might be really easy to overuse in the shower.
I'm not complaining, just saying! I definitely wouldn't complain about this lovely shower gel, this is certainly a luxury I wouldn't mind spending some money on.

No comments: