Sunday, April 19, 2009

Review - Avon REJUVENATE 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25

Day Eye Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 UVA/UVB scientifically designed to reduce undereye circles and protect against UVA/UVB damage to sensitive lid & undereye areas.Night Eye Cream specially formulated to visibly reduce undereye puffiness and smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. $30.00
.
Here is another 2 for the price of one. You get the night and day eye cream in one pot. I love that! I have to be honest and tell you that I slather my night products on so I have used more to the night cream than day. They are both really nice products. They are emolient and hydrate my eye areas (I even use on my lips & it's working out really well too). I have noticed that my eye area is plump and full looking as well as hydrated throughout the day. The price is affordable and the results are nice to far. I am 2 weeks in and I feel like my skin is a little tighter and smooth.. One wish is that they would double up on the size of the container.. I NEED more.. I know I am a product whore and can't help but go heavy..

No comments: