Sunday, April 19, 2009

Review - E.L.F. Cuticle Pen

Relieves dry nails and flakey cuticles. The unique pen delivery system moisturizes cuticles effectively and the quick dry formula allows for a no mess application. $1.00
.
Who doesn't love a one stop shop? I love all products that make for easy applicaton, everything you need in one and are portable. This pen is AWESOME! It's so easy to use.. I can do it anywhere and at anytime. I have used my share of cuticle helpers and this isn't oily or drippy. It's great. I don't have the best nails, they are weak, peel and are brittle.. I am constantly breaking them to.. This has actually given me a quick easy shot at bringing them back to life. I have been using daily. I have found in the first 2 weeks of use that my nails seems like they are growing and look healthier. I also don't have any hang nails so that is worth it's weight in gold. I go in phases of taking good care of my nails then completely avoiding them. This cuticle pen is a no excuse for not taking better care of them.. It's a buck so I can carry it around with my and if I loose it then I can pick another since it's so affordable. The tip of the applicator is nice and stiff and with 2 weeks of daily use hasn't given out or gotten sloppy.. Ladies & Gents ~ invest in this one, it's a keeper!

No comments: