Sunday, January 17, 2010

Review- Rusk Sensories Wellness Bedew Conditioner with Exotic Organic Tahitian Oil

Conditions while intensely hydrating and moisturizing coarse, dry hair. Features a silicone combination for easy wet combing. Sodium PCA (a natural hydrator found in the skin) binds moisture to the hair for extra humectant power.Free of sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates and MEA/TEA/DEA, Sensories Wellness provides a color-safe, organic and luxurious haircare experience. $15 for 13.5 oz.

Basically, this line of Rusk's smells ridiculously amazing. I am not one to seek out the whole "essential oils for sensory wellness" but I now think that's because I had not yet come across a product that lays claim to a cocktail of freaking Tahitian tiare flower, the Moroccan argan tree and Ethiopian abyssinica. If that weren't enough, "the bedew" as it's called around here is a supremely effective conditioner that loves every strand of your hair to a silken shiny divine work of art.

Malikah says: I'm always looking for a hydrating conditioner for my chemically processed locks, and Rusk's Bedew Conditioner does the job beautifully. After leaving the creamy formula on for just 5 minutes, my hair was soft and glossy, and I was able to comb it out with no stubborn tangles. I was a bit wary of the silicone combination in the formula, because some of those products can dull your hair, but this stuff left my hair super soft and shiny for days.

No comments: