Thursday, January 14, 2010

Review - Lisa Hoffman Night & Day Vitamin A& C Serum


Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fades brown spots, and smoothes surface roughness

Improves the production of collagen and reduces skin damage caused by free radicals 1oz $95

Serums tend to be very heavy and leave a greasy look & feel on your face. That is why I don't use them. This serum is unique because it does the opposite. It goes on soft & smooth and leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom. After a few days of using this, my skin really felt smoother. My infant son had been sick on and off for about a month, and he was starting to develop red patches on his nose & face. I knew this serum would be gentle enough to use on him because it didn't make me break out. After a couple of days, the rough patches were completely gone. Vitamins A & C have great healing powers. To top it off, it prevents wrinkles. This has become part of my nightly routine. And ladies, don't be scared of the price, I have a .5 oz tube so I am sure it would be half the price of the 1oz bottle.


No comments: