Friday, January 22, 2010

Review- Embryolisse Lotion Micellar (No Rinse Make-Up Remover)



"No rinse Micellar Lotion cleanses and removes make-up extremely gently. It is specially formulated using gentle cleansing agents and specific active ingredients to soften, soothe and tone. High cutaneous and ocular tolerance" (i.e. gentle on skin and eyes). $30

When you read the description of this product (or for that matter, most of the Embryolisse products) you have to be a bit skeptical. "One product does all that" you say to yourself. But the truth is, it does! Case in point, I do not have especially sensitive skin, except lately. Recently I've been host to a myriad of skin maladies. The latest is a rash under my nose which I'm on my third prescription for, but I digress. Needless to say, the underneath of my nose is raw. I had make-up on the other night and I was dreading taking off the make-up around my nose, so I gave the Lotion Micellaire a try. I was amazed! All of the make-up came off and it felt as gentle as water on my sensitive nose. I also used it on my eyes with no problem. This is the perfect no rinse make-up remover for people who are generally allergic or too sensitive for the make-up remover wipes they sell at drugstores and Sephora. And when I tell you I've used it a number if times and I'm only down about 3/4 of an inch in the bottle, you know this stuff will last. It may be a bit hard to come by, but look at the above page for the store locator. You'll be glad you did! P.S. This is on sale right now at Ricky's in NYC online.

No comments: