Sunday, January 17, 2010

Review- Alcone Face-Matte Oil Absorbing Sheets


These powder-free blue oil-blotting sheets eliminate unwanted shine from your face without adding any powder and without disturbing makeup. Just blot shine with sheet and see the oil transfer from your skin to the sheet. The film becomes transparent as it absorbs the shine. Can be used over, under, or instead of makeup. We recommend you keep them with you at all times!


I've never actually used blotting sheets, even though technically I should because I do have combination-oily skin that sometimes gets out of control, especially in the summer months. Alcone's Oil Absorbing sheets come in a handy little package about the size of a business card case, so you can always have them with you in case of a sudden oil flare up. Just a quick dab of one across your face, and your skin is left looking smooth and matte, without messing up your makeup. I love that these don't have any powder in them, so you don't have to worry about looking washed out or ashy. Although I don't need to use them much these days, I can tell they will be my best friend come July.

No comments: