Sunday, January 10, 2010

Review- Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash




Ready to reveal your daring side tonight? Flaunt your gorgeous even skin tone with confidence. Caress Evenly Gorgeous with Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter gently exfoliates and lusciously moisturizes to reveal beautifully, even-toned skin. $4.79 for 12 oz.

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash is a divine smelling, super moisturizing body wash that will leave your skin feeling like silk. The deep, musky fragrance leaves just a hint on your skin, and reminds me of a hot August night. It really didn't do much in terms of exfoliating, since I could barely feel the beads and didn't notice much of a difference in my skin afterward, but the moisturizing quality and smell were still amazing. If you want the feeling of a steamy summer evening during the end of December, you'll definitely love this product. However if you need a more serious scrub for dry, flaky, skin you might be disappointed.

Josephine says: Malikah nailed something about this shower gel that I haven't been able to do yet. It does somehow encapsulate summertime in like, Cuba. The smell is awesome yet subtle and it cleans and softens wonderfully. I did think the exfoliating was meaningful, though. The winter is so harsh on my skin and it's dry on such a deep level that it doesn't even look flaky or scaly to the naked eye but I itch as if I have poison ivy. Basically I am trying to say that I need exfoliating/moisturizer like I need air. I will most definitely (and joyfully!) finish the bottle and seek Caress out again, especially when I am on a budget because that quality to this product is not to be overlooked either.

Trish says: I agree with both reviews above! The scent is absolutely decadent, reminding me of a rich caramel flan that adds that beautiful touch of warmth in the middle of one the coldest winters in NY (from what I can remember). There is some exfoliating here - even if ever so modest- it's not a full scrub, but my skin still felt soft and nourished after using it. I love how the Caress body wash suds up so beautifully and washes off just as easily. Your skin truly feels much softer and smoother and clean afterwards, leaving a gorgeous and sweet scent to remember. I'd definitely purchase the body wash for the silkiness factor and the enjoyable fragrance together!

No comments: