Sunday, January 17, 2010

Review- Rusk Sensories Wellness Bedew Shampoo Hydrating Shampoo with Exotic Organic Tahitian Oil


Rusk Sensories Wellness Bedew Hydrating Shampoo contains superior moisturizing ingredients that intensely hydrate and moisturize while cleansing. This gentle shampoo is infused with Tahitian tiare flower extract, a natural oil that is knows for its powerful hydrating and soothing properties. This luxurious organic oil is partnered with panthenol to not only hydrate but also leave your hair with a lustrous, healthy sheen. $15 for 13.5 oz.

Just plain fabulous on every level. This shampoo softens like a dream, cleanses so gently that I never worry about my color and it begs to be inhaled every time you're in the shower for no other reason than you will sigh peacefully and feel like the world is alright. I wish I had an unlimited supply of it

Malikah says: I agree with Josephine completely! This shampoo smells incredible, making you feel like you've been instantly transported to an exotic island. It was especially refreshing to use it on a chilly winter day, as it keeps your mind on sunshine and beaches, rather than wind and snow. The organic formula cleanses gently, but thoroughly, leaving hair manageable and virtually tangle free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slimetrTried this shampoo for the first time and it was by far the worst shampoo ive used. Its expensive and its supposed to moisturise my hair,it left my hair very dry, course and dull lifeless and flat...so disappointing.The only thing I loved was the smell...very yummy. All in all it did not work for my long straight black relaxed hair at all.