Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Review - Advance Techniques Moisture Sleek Smoothing Serum

Simply apply a quarter-sized dollop into palms and distribute evenly throughout hair. 2.03 fl. oz.

I have long blond hair. It is pretty temperamental. It doesn't like humidity, blow drying, not blow drying, most conditioner. Like I said, temperamental. This Advance Techniques Smoothing Serum is the best thing for the price I have tried in a really long time. I have yet to make my hair look greasy and dirty, which is quite a plus for me, and it leaves things literally sleek and smooth. I prefer a spritz on serum in principle, but I have definitely noticed that this serum really works better. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to keep your straight hair a bit straighter when blow drying and using a straightener I would say go no further. You have found your product!

No comments: