Thursday, January 21, 2010

Review- Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

This styling innovation allows fine, thin hair to act like thick hair with naturally soft, touchable body. By depositing thickening points on the hair strands, Full creates a thicker surface that enables fine hair to have natural movement and bounce, beautiful shape, and volume throughout the day. While traditional thickening products create a hard, brittle hold that collapses upon touch, Full allows your style to remain flexible, soft, and resilient. Go ahead, run your fingers through your hair, no need to fear a style fall. 1.8 oz.=$14 3.7=$24

This product is like my dream come true. If you've ever been plagued by limp locks, those days are over! I combed a dime-sized blob through my damp hair and blow dried as usual and voila! I had totally full, bouncy, sex kitten hair that lasted for days and smelled divine. It didn't flatten out when I put on my winter hat, or tied it up in a ponytail for my workout. All I had to do was brush it gently back into place, and it bounced back beautifully, with no flaking, or weird dents like some other thickening products can leave. And the best part is its totally affordable, and since you only need a tiny bit each time, it will last and last.

Hillary says: This product should be called "No More Bed Head" because that's my favorite thing about it! True I like the additional fullness it imparts to my hair, but since I have straight hair that I wear down, this stuff does add volume, but it's not my favorite part. My favorite part is the new found hair freedom this stuff gives me. I can put my long hair back in a ponytail and not have to straight iron it the next day. I don't have to wet and blow dry my bangs in the morning when I wake up. It's as if this cream holds the memory of the last way you blow dried your hair and puts it right back into place. And it lasts for days. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week because it's so dry & colored, but this stuff stands up even on the third day. You simply apply a nickel sized amount for longer hair avoiding the roots. comb it through and blow dry as usual. Then you've got voluminous hair that will keep it's shape no matter how you tie it up or scrunch it down w/ a hat. Seriously, everyone needs to try this stuff. It's my new favorite product. Considering the price and the small amount one has to use, it's a real bargain. I loved Living Proof's No Frizz and now I love their Full. The secret is they hired a bunch of scientists to come up with totally unique formulations to use in their hair products. All I know is I hope they keep them happy so they keep churning out awesome products like this!

No comments: