Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Review- Iden Bee Propolis Intensive Repair Mask


Iden Bee Propolis Intensive Hair Mask has superb antibiotic, antibacterial and antioxidant properties, which stimulates healthy hair growth. Iden Intensive Repair Mask is specially formulated with essential oils and nutrients to rebuild, strengthen and protect all hair types.

My hair can best be described as dry & damaged. It has suffered years of color and straightening treatments and hear styling, and as a result I'm constantly plagued by dryness, frizzies, and breakage. I've cut back a lot on the flat ironing and hot curling, but the effects haven't changed much. I'm constantly searching for the perfect hair treatment to add moisture to my mane and prevent breakage. I have yet to find the formula that will keep my tresses soft and silky, without weighing them down or making my style fall flat. Sadly, Iden's Intensive Hair Mask is not that perfect treatment. I had high hopes when I massaged the creamy, softly scented conditioner into my hair post-shampoo. But by the time I had rinsed, dried and styled my hair, it had absolutely no shine or bounce, and wasn't noticeably softer. And just a few days after using it, my hair was completely limp and particularly dry on the ends. I guess I'm back to the drawing board.
Sigh.

No comments: